This weekend Zoo Atlanta is offering free admission to residents and employees of the City of Atlanta and Fulton County.
Today, August 15th and Sunday, Aug. 16 beginning at 9:30 a.m., zoo visitors who demonstrate residence or employment in the City of Atlanta or Fulton County Government will be admitted free. Admission is valid for two adults and up to four children. The offer is not valid with any other promotion. Plan to arrive early as parking will likely be limited.
Valid forms of ID include:
- City of Atlanta or Fulton County residents: Georgia Driver’s License; State of Georgia-issued voter identification; or water, gas or light utility bill.
- City of Atlanta or Fulton County Government Employees: City of Atlanta employee identification card or Fulton County Government employee identification card.
Guests who are eligible for free admission include:
- City of Atlanta residents
- Fulton County residents
- City of Atlanta Police
- City of Atlanta Firefighters
- Fulton County Government employees
- Fulton County Police
- Fulton County Sheriffs
- Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport Employees (ID must say Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport)
For more information, visit www.zooatlanta.org.