The High Museum is launching a new monthly series as part of the The Woodruff Arts Center’s Family Fun initiative.
Second Sunday Fundays takes place the second Sunday of each month and offers free admission to to all visitors along with special family-friendly programming from 1 to 4 p.m.
The program is designed to provide families greater access to core art and arts education programming at The Woodruff Arts Center.
The first event, which takes place on June 14, will include activities inspired by the current exhibition “Seriously Silly! The art & whimsy of Mo Willems,” such as:
- Mo Willems animated films
- Meet-and-greet with Willems’ beloved characters Elephant and Piggie
- Aerial photo booth family portraits with Michael Lin’s “Utah Sky”
- “Los Trompos”–inspired art-making activity
- “Seek and See” scavenger hunt in the “Seriously Silly!” exhibition