There are lots of ways to save with the Braves this week, starting with tonight’s homestand against the Washington Nationals through the weekend homestand against the Cincinnati Reds. Here are the details:
Washington Nationals vs. Atlanta Braves
Monday, April 27 at 7:10 p.m.
- Sport Clips $8 Monday Night Chop: Get Terrace View tickets for only $8 (a savings of up to $22).
- MLB.com Ballpark app check in offers: Every tenth person to check in will receive a Braves hat (valid up to 500 check-ins).
Tuesday, April 28 at 7:10 p.m.
- Coca-Cola $12 Tuesdays: Club Pavilion tickets are available for only $12 every Tuesday, fans save up to 57%.
- MLB.com Ballpark app check-in offers: One random person will receive an autographed Jonny Gomes baseball when they check.
Wednesday, April 29 at 7:10 p.m.
MLB.com Ballpark app check-in offers: The first 60 people to check in will receive a Braves t-shirt.
Cincinnati Reds vs. Atlanta Braves
Thursday, April 30 at 7:10 p.m.
MLB.com Ballpark app check-in offers: Four random fans that check in will receive a Dale Murphy bobblehead.
Friday, May 1 at 7:35 p.m.
- Girls Night Out: The Braves will be hosting a ladies night at Turner Field before the game on Friday night. Attendees will enjoy a pregame party complete with 80s music, an exclusive bracelet and feather boa before making their way to the stands to enjoy the game.
- Friday Night Fireworks presented by Georgia Lottery: Fans will be treated to a dazzling display of fireworks themed to the music of Queen following the game.
- MLB.com Ballpark app check-in offers: The first 800 people to check in will receive a Braves foam tomahawk.
Saturday, May 2 at 7:10 p.m.
- Band of the Year: Enjoy the music of “Erica Dawson Exclusive” in Fan Plaza approximately 90 minutes before the first pitch. The Atlanta-based band was chosen to participate in a season-long competition and one band will be named the “Atlanta Braves Band of the Year.”
- Supporting the Brave Troop Care package collection: The Atlanta Braves will host a donation drive benefiting the USO and troops stationed overseas. Donate individually packaged snack foods, condiments, candy, bottled waters, sealed fruit snacks and pudding cups, paper products, small cups for hot or cold beverage, and prepaid global phone cards. If you donate at two items you will get a raffle ticket for a chance to win an autographed item from a current Braves player. Donations will be accepted at the USO tents located in Monument Grove from the time gates open until the first pitch.
- MLB.com Ballpark app check-in offers: Every 100th fan that checks in will receive a $25 RaceTrac gift card (valid up to 1,000 check ins). The first 1,000 fans to check in will receive a Braves Hall of Fame poster featuring Tom Glavine, Greg Maddux and Bobby Cox.
Sunday, May 3 at 1:35 p.m.
- Bark in the Park: Man’s best friend will be taking over the upper decks of Turner Field for the first Bark in the Park night of the season.
- Alumni Sundays presented by Hyundai: Starting two hours before the game, fans can catch Tony Brizzolara, Marty Perez and Jim Nash for autographs in the Plaza.
- Kids Run the Bases presented by Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta: On Sundays, kids 14 and under can line up and run around the bases at Turner Field just like the Braves. To participate, kids can line up at the Hank Aaron Ramp at the end of the game.
- MLB.com Ballpark app check-in offers: The first 500 fans to check in will receive a Braves sticker.
You can always take advantage of the following deals throughout the season:
$1 SkyLine Seats: Available two and a half hours before every home game at the Turner Field Ticket Office.
All You Can Eat Seats: For as low as $55 for group tickets on Super Value games and $65 at the gate, fans can enjoy unlimited smoked BBQ sandwiches, chicken wings, all beef franks, potato salad, peanuts, popcorn, chocolate chip cookies, Coca-Cola products, and draft beer.
Chevron Family Value Plan: Save up to 40% and bring your family out to Turner Field with the Chevron Value Plan! Packages start as low as $69 and include four game tickets, four hot dogs, four soft drinks, a parking pass, game program and a $10 Chevron promotional card.
Chick-fil-A Kids Club: For $25, kids can get two tickets to a Braves home game, a Chick-fil-A sandwich, cool lunch bag, Braves water bottle and front of the line access for Kids run the bases. Plus free face painting, merchandise discounts, exclusive party invites and much more.
College and AAA Discount: Two Upper Box tickets for the price of one with a valid college or AAA ID card. *Offer not valid 4/10, 7/4 & 8/29.
Military Discount: Two Upper Box or Outfield tickets for the price of one tickets with a valid ID.
Papa John’s 50% off: When the Braves score six or more runs, the next day your online order is 50% off regular menu price items. Must use promo code BRAVES6.
For more information, visit atlanta.braves.mlb.com.