Looking for a way to visit your favorite institutions for less?
Join Atlanta Museum Week, which starts Saturday, April 25 and runs through Friday, May 1.
The event, in celebration of the 2015 American Alliance of Museums conference in Atlanta, offers two for one admission to more than 30 museums and cultural attractions in the metro area.
To participate, visit www.atlmuseumweek.com to register and download a free coupon.
You must enter your full name, zip code and email address to have the coupon sent to your email.
The coupon is good for two people to visit one institution for the price of a single admission. There are no limits to the number of institutions you can visit (you only need the one voucher).
Print the voucher from the confirmation page or your email or show it on your smart phone at the ticket counter of participating museums to redeem.
There are some exclusions and restrictions depending on the institution and not all museums are open every day, so read the terms carefully on the registration page for details.
Participating Museums include:
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Atlanta Cyclorama & Civil War Museum
- Atlanta History Center
- Booth Western Art Museum
- Braves Museum & Hall of Fame/Turner Field Tours
- The Breman Museum
- Callanwolde Fine Arts Center
- Center for Puppetry Arts
- College Football hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A Fan Experience
- Delta Flight Museum
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- Fernbank Science Center
- Georgia Aquarium
- Hammonds House Museum
- High Museum of Art
- Jimmy Carter Presidential Library & Museum
- Margaret Mitchell House
- Michael C. Carlos Museum
- Millennium Gate Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art of Georgia
- Historic Oakland Cemetery Tours
- Museum of Design Atlanta
- Oglethorpe University Museum of Art
- Spelman College Museum of Fine Art
- Tellus Science Museum
- The Children’s Museum of Atlanta
- The Wren’s Nest
- World of Coca-Cola