Anyone who was coming of age in the 1980s remembers the brat pack from “The Breakfast Club,” and we all have our favorite lines or scenes.
For me, after a particularly tough day, dancing wildly, dropping to ground, pounding my fists in the sky and falling into an Allison/Ally Sheedy like hump on the floor, works wonders.
If you’re a fan, you probably know it is the 30th Anniversary of the John Hughes classic which depicts the student stereotypes we often see in high school — the rebel, the princess, the outcast, the brain and the jock.
More than 400 theaters nationwide are participating in showing the remastered re-release of the film which also includes a short feature with interviews from cast members.
- Perimeter Pointe 10, Atlanta
- Hollywood 24, Atlanta
- Riverstone 15, Canton
- Carmike 12, Cartersville
- Crossroads 16, Conyers
- Avenue Forsyth 12 with IMAX, Cumming
- Movies 278, Hiram
- Barrett Commons 14 with IMAX, Kennesaw
- Sugarloaf Mills 18, Lawrenceville
- McDonough Stadium 16, McDonough
- Southlake Pavilion 24 with IMAX, Morrow
- Georgian Stadium 14, Newnan
- Carmike 12, Snellville