Don’t let wintry weather keep you from celebrating Fat Tuesday.
Alpharetta roads have gotten the all clear just in time for a big celebration tonight at Avalon. The Mardi Gras Pub Crawl brings Bourbon Street to Alpharetta from 5 – 9 p.m.
The pub crawl will feature New Orleans-themed drinks, beads, food and live music along Avalon Boulevard. Get a pub crawl map from the Concierge and a Pimm’s Cup or Hurricane ($8 each). Then collect a sticker at every stop on the map and visit Concierge to enter a raffle to win a bar tab of up to $200. If you are a Club Avalon Black Card member, you get a complimentary drink from Concierge.
Restaurant specials include:
• Bantu: $5 house sake and $4 Sapporo draft
• Goldbergs: $6 hurricanes and complimentary beads
• Marlow’s Tavern: Live music, special drinks and menu items inspired by bourbon and the Bayou
• Ted’s Montana Grill: $7.50 hurricanes and chicken and sausage gumbo
• The El Felix: $8 Bourbon Street Punch
• Athleta: Water and granola bar giveaway
• Columbia: 20 percent off coupons and free koozies
• exhale: Complimentary Core Fusion cocktails
• Kendra Scott: Complimentary Abita beer, King Cake and koozies
• J. McLaughlin: King Cake. Find the “baby” and you get a $25 gift card
• Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams: One complimentary beer or glass of wine
• vineyard vines: Free beer and koozie; 10 percent off regularly priced items
The crawl takes place at Avalon, 2200 Avalon Boulevard, Alpharetta. For information visit facebook.com/AvalonInsider.