Brides will have the chance to check out themed wedding galleries designed by Atlanta’s best wedding professionals. You can find the hottest trends of the season to help you personalize your celebration. In addition, brides will see an over-the-top wedding cake gallery and will be able to compare traditional and photojournalism styles in the photography gallery.
Right now, AJC readers get a 75% discount on tickets. Visit Eventbrite.com and use code AJCDEAL or use this link to pay $3.75 per ticket (regular price is $15 in advance, $20 at the door). General Admission includes gift bag for first 200 brides attending the show. Gift bags are for brides only.
Here is more of what you will find at the event:
• One hundred plus of Atlanta’s Best Wedding Professionals.
• Couture fashion shows.
• Taste tests of appetizers and wedding cake.
• Discover the perfect wedding reception location, honeymoon, flowers, wedding planners, photographers and more.
• Find creative ideas and designs for your reception.
• Visit with our honeymoon & destination wedding specialists.
• Chance to win romantic honeymoons and thousands in door prizes
The current schedule of events is as follows:
• 12 pm Doors Open
• 1 pm – 5 pm Viewing of Exhibits
• 2 pm Fashion Show
• 4:30 pm Fashion Show
• 4:30 pm Grand Prize Giveaway
• 5 pm Show closes
All brides and their guests can enter The Bridal Extravaganza thru the AmericasMart Building 2 Parking Garage. Take the parking garage elevator to the 2nd floor and follow the signs to the West Wing. No entrance to the show will be available on Williams Street. Directional signs will be posted.
AmericasMart, Building 2 Parking Garage: 230 Spring Street NW, Atlanta, Enter on the left side of Spring St., between Andrew Young International Blvd. and John Portman Blvd.
For more information, visit www.beabride.net.