Thank you everyone for entering the Sprouts Farmers Market Gift Card giveaway! And thank you for sharing your resolutions. As always, your responses were most entertaining!
Many of you have resolved to lose weight and eat better (count me in that crowd), and you have practical ways of doing it. One of you joined the YMCA. Another reader vowed to walk the dog at least four times a day, even if it’s dark outside. One of you will practice yoga daily and one of you has pledged to ride your bike more often. One reader is even planning to qualify for the 2017 Boston Marathon!!!
A reader that I will refer to as “Mommy Dyson” inspired me with her detailed plans:
1. Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.
2. Added the My Fitness Pro to my phone to help me to watch what I eat.
3. Joined the fitness challenge at work. I know I won’t be the ‘Biggest Loser’, but just a part of a group of individuals with the same intention. A support group.
4. Shop at Dekalb Farmers Market. We do eat healthy but I must have portion control.
5. I will not clean my kids’ plates anymore (see “Mommy Dyson” reference).
Some of you are starting the new year off by naming what you won’t do, instead of what you will do:
One reader is backing away from the Sour Patch Kids. Several are avoiding caffeine. Another reader will say no to fast food. And of course, some of you have vowed to go dry and stop living life in a bottle.
I wish each of you the best in accomplishing your goals this year, and I wish I had Sprouts gift cards for each and every one of you, but today the winner is …Sumita Dalmia!
To everyone else, be sure to check out Sprouts Farmers Market between now and Jan. 17 for the Vitamin and Body Care Extravaganza.
And thank you for reading the Atlanta Shopping blog!